BRAIN METRIX TEST
Albert Einstein once quoted, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” Similarly, every child is a genius as well but one cannot expect everyone to become a doctor, engineer, chartered accountant or a lawyer. To find the genius in your child and to get to know their best career fit, we have introduced the Brain Metrix Test (BMT). This test which is a combination of Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) and Psychometric Test, has been designed to measure both the traits of human personality – innate/genetic intelligence and the skills which a person acquires over a period of time.
- Steps we ensure we do a proper analysis of the student’s aptitude.
- A student is taken through an online Psychometric Test where simple questions linked to a person’s day-to-day life need to be answered. These recorded answers are compiled to understand one’s acquired intelligence.
Attention To Detail:
- Once the collected data are analysed, a report is generated. This report covers minute information about the individual which includes categorization of left / right brain individual, functioning of brain lobes, their personality, behaviour, learning ability, multiple intelligence, strengths, likely challenges and many more.
- Access to multiple dimensions provides precise insights into analytical, interactive and introspective verticals of the brain, based on which the most-suited career option can be advised to students.
- With the help of this technology, we will be able to discover potential, personalize academia, shift focus to potential areas, build relationships and ensure individuals have well-constructed career goals.
- Since the data acquisition process is computerized, more than 90 % accuracy can be achieved.
Brain Metrix Report is being generated with the Support of International Center for Brain Research & Development, a pioneer in this field. Over the last few years, this test in various forms has been practised in many countries like Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Taiwan, and has shown great success. This test has been customized after years of striving research to reach the Indian subcontinent and we are proud to introduce to it for the very first time in India by Edugenesis Academia.